Sunshine, Alaska, known locally as the "Y" is located half way between Anchorage and Denali National Park and 14 miles south of Talkeetna.
Whether you're trekking north to Denali or gearing up for a weekend at a remote cabin, Sunshine is the last best place for gas, groceries and supplies.
- Bylaw Changes Open for Public Comment February 7, 2018
- 2017 Community Revenue Sharing Grant Applications Are Available February 2, 2018
- Borough Feasibility Working Group Meeting January 25, 2018
- New Upper Susitna Borough Feasibility Study January 5, 2018
- FSA-135 Seeks Board Member January 5, 2018